Saturday, May 10, 2008

New CD Releases - 2008.05.13

New CD Releases

2008.05.13

Pick Of The Week:

The Black Angels - Directions To See A Ghost




A second fantastic album from The Black Angels. The track below is "You On The Run".


Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs



DJ Spooky - Sound Unbound



I still always search out whatever DJ Spooky does, but I've definitely been pretty passive about a lot of his recent stuff, and this is a good reason why. This is just another DJ mix (with 43 songs represented!). I know I can't expect a DJ to create non-mix CDs every year, but I just think it's been too long since we've seen one from DJ Spooky.

Dave Douglas - Moonshine



Duffy - Rockferry



Filter - Anthems for the Damned



Local H - 12 Angry Months





Old 97's - Blame It On Gravity





Rufus Thomas - Tiger Man


I love Rufus Thomas. This CD is billed as "Earliest Recordings". Looking forward to hearing it.


No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics