Sunday, May 4, 2008

Monthly Favorites - April 2008

DVDs

#1
Juno



#2
The Diving Bell & The Butterfly



#3
There Will Be Blood



#4
King Corn



#5
Cloverfield




CDs

#1
Black Keys - Attack & Release





#2
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I - IV





#3
Cinematic Orchestra - Live At Royal Albert Hall





#4
Ike Reilly - Poison The Hit Parade





#5
Something I haven't heard yet.

I had a couple CDs that I thought were ok, but after looking through the list of cds that came out in April, there were so many that I want to hear, I assume one (or possibly any) of them would make a much better pick here. So, if you've got any of the following, please feel free to comment or E-mail with links, thanks.

Miles Davis - Miles From India
Abdel Hadi Halo & The El Gusto Orchestra of Algiers
Lettuce - Rage!
Stanton Moore - Empasis: On Parenthesis
Adrian Sherwood - Becoming a Cliche
Jordan Zevon - Insides Out

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics