Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New CD Releases - 2008.02.05

New CD Releases
2008.02.05

Pick Of The Week:


Paul Weller - Wild Wood Deluxe



I haven't heard this actual disc yet, but I've probably heard all the tracks on various bootlegs. This is worth the price of admission just for the Portishead remix of Wild Wood.


Adele - 19



Hmmm...I thought this was out domestically today, but it looks like it's only out in the UK. I'm sure it'll get here eventually. I found most of this album pretty boring. Mostly quiet, mellow soul songs. However, the 2nd track, "Best For Last" is pretty damn amazing.


Sheryl Crow - Detours



Crystal Method - Drive



Hot Chip - Made In The Dark



Jack Johnson - Sleep Through The Static



Lenny Kravitz - It Is Time For a Love Revolution



Nada Surf - Lucky





No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics