Sunday, June 29, 2008

New CD Releases - 2008.06.17

New CD Releases

2008.06.17

Pick Of The Week

King Khan and the Shrines - The Supreme Genius of King Khan & the Shrines



Haven't had enough time to listen to this more, but it's great.

This track is "Took My Lady Out To Dinner"



Adem - Takes


Collection of acoustic/electronic covers. This split cover of Aphex Twin's "To Cure A Weakling Child" and "The Boy/Girl Song" is great.



Coldplay - Viva La Vida



I know I should get around to listening to this, I just haven't gotten there yet.

Nomo - Ghost Rock


This is a little more experimental and there are less horns than their last CD. I was disappointed.

Notwist - The Devil, You + Me


I haven't gotten around to this as much as I should have.

Silver Jews - Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea


Tilly and the Wall - o




No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics