Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Short Film Of The Day? - 2008.03.17

A lot of the time, I take on new things, half-expecting to end up dropping them. But, it's halfway through March, and I've kept up on all of the New Releases, so I think it's time to add another item.

I'm hoping to post up one short film for your viewing pleasure per day.

This film is called Spider.


Spider is from Australian director Nash Edgerton.

It has shown at AFI Fest, Sundance and SXSW.

It starts out slow, and you'll think it's not worth it to pay attention, but trust me, it is.

You can find out more info about the filmmakers at their website:
http://www.bluetonguefilms.com/

You can also purchase this film on Itunes.






1 comment:

Lane said...

The film festival I worked for showed SPIDER and it won the Grand Jury prize! I understand your comment about it starting slower than some will have patience for. I think it plays much better in a theater than online for this reason.

 
Clicky Web Analytics