Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New CD Releases - 2008.03.25

New CD Releases

2008.03.25


Pick Of The Week:

The Heavy - Great Vengeance and Furious Fire



This is just a fantastic album. It's a Soul/R&B/Rock hybrid. Some heavy rock, some straight-out funk and even some softer ballads. It's almost like if Lenny Kravitz didn't suck.




A Silver Mt. Zion - 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons



B-52's - Funplex



Counting Crows - Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings



I never cared for Counting Crows, but I can't believe how much I disliked this CD.

Justin Townes Earle - The Good Life



This is the debut album of Steve Earle's son.

Elf Power - In a Cave



Firewind - The Premonition



I'm not big on Heavy Metal, but I found this pretty enjoyable.


Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple



Mike Oldfield - Music Of The Spheres



Panic At The Disco - Pretty. Odd.



Plants and Animals - Parc Avenue



Temple Of Soul - Brothers In Arms

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics